Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Introduction

Hello All,

I am currently a graduate student at the University of East Anglia in Norwich, England. Specifically, I am enrolled as an MSc Climate Change student in the School of Environmental Sciences. I am starting this blog as a component of a course in Sustainable Consumption.

Thus, as you are reading any posts on this blog, please understand that I will be approaching topics from a generally academic prospective unless I've noted otherwise.

For more on my professional background, please refer to my LinkedIn profile: http://www.linkedin.com/in/seandiamondsustainability. To summarize very briefly, I graduated from Dickinson College in Carlisle, Pennsylvania, USA, in May of 2008 with a B.S. Physics degree wherein I focused on renewable energies. Then, I worked at Dickinson College as the Sustainability Coordinator for a year before heading across the pond to begin my MSc degree.

I look forward to hearing your feedback, but due please try to keep any ranting to a minimum and make sure to let me know where you are acquiring your information. Otherwise, I will probably see fit to simply ignore your feedback.

Sincerely,
Sean Diamond

No comments:

Post a Comment