Monday, May 24, 2010

Survey Release!

Hello Readers,

Today I am distributing the survey for my dissertation. I will be sending out the survey via email to contacts that I have already found. Also, I have posted information about my dissertation and the survey on this website. Here is a list of links you can use to find out about the survey:
  • The Dissertation Proposal
    This page will help you understand a little bit about why I am doing what I am doing in my dissertation.
  • The Introduction Letter
    This page is useful for potential survey participants (people and companies that work with electric utility companies and energy storage technologies).
  • The Survey
    This page provides a preview of the survey and offers instructions for participating in the survey.
I greatly appreciate any assistance you may be able to provide with my dissertation. In order to complete my dissertation on time, it is imperative that I receive all survey responses by 30 June 2010. If you are not able to participate in the survey but you know others who can, please forward along links to these pages. Also, I have set up an email account specifically for my dissertation, so all correspondence can be sent to me at seandiamondsustainability@yahoo.com.

Thank you for your time and interest!

Sincerely,

Sean Diamond

No comments:

Post a Comment