Wednesday, July 28, 2010

A Timely Article...

Hello Dear Readers,

One week before my dissertation is due, I have found a timely article that briefly describes my dissertation topic: energy storage on the electric grid. If you have tried to read through my dissertation proposal or listened to me try to summarize my dissertation in person and had trouble understanding, I encourage you to read the brief article from the New York Times. Then, just understand that I am studying the impact of those technologies on the overall greenhouse gas emissions of the grid.

That's all for now. Wish me luck as I finish my dissertation!

Sincerely,
Sean Diamond


This post references the article:
Wind Drives Growing Use of Batteries
By MATTHEW L. WALD
Published on July 27, 2010

In the New York Times
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/07/28/business/energy-environment/28storage.html

No comments:

Post a Comment